Sunday, January 16, 2011

Finished Master Bedroom

Well here is the after of our Master bedroom. I am so excited that it's finally done well for now. I am still looking for the perfect matching nightstand and lamps for in here, but for now it feels so warm and comfortable. I am actually writing this blog in it as we speak. here are some of the details that I think make this room.

Modge podged picture frames. I bought these at a craft type store a couple years ago. Excited to finally use them.
My yard sale mirror I mentioned a few posts back.
I bought these pictures about five or so years ago at a party, it was a crystal party I think, and yes I bought pictures. I had these frames in mind for years and was just never able to afford them or when I could I couldn't find them. Kohl's was actually having a 50% off sale on thier frames so I was able to pic up 3 for the price of one and a half. Not to shabby. Thanks to my cousin Autumn for helping me measure and hang these so they were even and straight.
I got this directors chair many years ago from my aunt, and I loved it. back when I got it she gave it to me with a leppord print cover. I still love it, but am not as crazy about leppard print anymore. Ironically yesterday I was looking at the chair as it was in my living room and thinking I want to still use that but the leppard print has to go. Well I decided to stroll into Pier one, and in the back they had this turqious one on clearnace for $4.00. Great deal. The newer ones were upwards of twenty.
Here is a shot of the room coming out of the master bath.. shot was kinda fuzzy not sure why..

Here is a shot from one corner we did the macadamia nut color in here that we did through out our entire house with a chocolate accent wall
Here is a shot from the foot of the bed. P.S. the leppard print lamp will eventually go.
Shot of our Dresser. love the lantern and pillar holder. got them both at pier one as well.
My cedar chest with a towl over it that matches our bedding.

Well that is it for now. Soon we will have some before and afters of our master bath. Take care!

1 comment:

  1. You have such great taste! You should do this for a living! I'd hire ya in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete